Friday, July 27, 2007

Wild About K-Ville

Well, I just caught 2 trailers of "K-Ville", the new cop-drama set in New Orleans coming this fall on Fox.

Here's a sneak peek.

K-Ville Sneak Preview

K-Ville Sneak Preview 2 (with Tawny Cypress)

Anthony Anderson stars as Marlin Boulet. I actually am familiar with Anthony Anderson, and I like his work (yes, even in "My Baby's Daddy") . I'm far more familiar with him in comedic roles, but I thought he did an excellent job both times I've seen him play police officers: "The Departed" and "Law and Order : SVU".

Cole Hauser stars as Trevor Cobb.

Maximiliano Hernández stars as Billy “K-9” Faust

Blake Shields stars as Jeff “Glue Boy” Gooden

Last, but certainly not least, the exquisite Tawny Cypress stars as Ginger “Love Tap” LeBeau. She's definitely stolen every scene in which I've seen her. No surprise there.

Actually, the previews look pretty good, and even if they didn't, I'd still plan on watching K-Ville. I sincerely hope that a "'Love Tap' LeBeau" spin-off is in the works.

2 comments:

plez... said...

Anthony Anderson will always be the gang lord Antwon Mitchell from Season Four (and a brief appearance in Season Five) of "The Shield" on FX. He was one of the baddest ass villians on television!

oba said...

Someone else mentioned this to me. I've never watched "The Shield" but I keep hearing good things about Anthony Anderson's performance. Yet another reason to tune in to K-Ville . . . besides Love Tap LeBeau.